Monday, August 24, 2009

mom's first day of school

after the long drive back to gainesville, im glad to be blogging again. back at my own desk where i can blog regularly. SPEAKING OF WHICH, today was mom's first day of school. ...i couldn't just sit around and SLEEP while she was at class, could i?!!? [well, i did...at some point]

no! today, i took the liberty to clean her whole desk off and rearrange. kind of like a spring cleaning!! everyone loves a good ol' cleanin' before a new semester. i even got colored folders and typed labels for them with each of her class names!!! here are some pictures of my hard work...

[i wish i could say that i bought the new printer for my mom as a gift, but she bought it for herself...as a gift]


you like pokey climbing up the lamp? i thought it was a nice touch..


as i was saying, we took a road trip back this weekend. i just love road trips because then i can jump into my carrier, and wear my shades!!!




and lastly..mom waited alllll summer to come back to gainesville so that i could get my haircut the way she and i like it. well, she likes its look & i like it because she always requests alyssa..now she is my girlfriend. here i am in my spiffy new look:


6 comments:

caite said...

if you sit on the floor to blog, as your last post said, why did you have to clean the desk? Or are you just being nice to your mom?

love the shades!! you are one cool, cute canine.

Bandit Jack said...

well, my mom didnt have a desk in nj. thus, i did not have a desk in nj. capeesh?

NancyFitz said...

Bandit
You look like your happy to be back at your blogging desk and we will look forward to reading all your future blogs. great new haircut!! Ears are still a litle lopsided but I think that is just the way you like to hold your ears!! It's very cute!! Love You!!
Grandmom

Bandit Jack said...

i must just hold them funny. there's NO WAY that alyssa screwed up my haircut!! she's my girlfriend!!

caite said...

gosh...you are cute..lol

Bandit Jack said...

: ) !!! thanks