Friday, October 23, 2009

pizza

ok ok, i'll admit. the world from down here has shifted to the back burner as my mom is SUCH A COMPUTER HOG!!! she claims she needs the computer for school, but i've seen her playing the sims when she thinks i'm not looking!!! well i'm going to put my paw down...

what have i been doing? well last weekend grandmom & grandpop fitz came down to visit. mom kept it a secret so when they knocked on the door i had to try SO HARD not to pee pee in excitement!! (i did so successfully!!) they brought me a HASHBROWN, it was just like old times in NJ when i used to have hashbrown sunday!! mom decided to discontinue that tradition because she claims:
"bandit, if that is not good for my arteries, than it is most definitely not good for your little arteries."
just to prove a point, i decided to make myself a pizza for lunch yesterday. mom, it doesn't always have to be good for you!!



i'm sure you all know of my mom's OBSESSIVE ORGANIZATION...it's verging on diagnosable OCD. anyhow, she purchased a label maker, labeled everything she could think of and then some....



what's my fave toy these days? it's actually a webkinz (meaning it's meant for CHILDREN) mom and aunt elly call him my le tigre. i just loveeeee him!!!!




i'll be updating soon! don't youse worry!! but for now, i think ill just take a nap ; )

(mom says i sleep on my back a lot!!)

2 comments:

kikifitz said...

bandit, share your pizza with kik?

Bandit Jack said...

its all gone. sorry!! in my belly.