Tuesday, March 24, 2009

the world from down here goes INTERNATIONAL

QUESTION OF THE DAY:
What city would you retire to if money were no object?
...retire? doesn't that imply that i have a job? unless my job is to sit and be cute! (in which case i am a very hard worker..)

this question is quite difficult because i haven't traveled much (only home to NJ and to st. augustine). i would not want to go somewhere hot - today my mom was sunbathing and let me outside to play with her. i got SOOOOOO hot because im a complete fuzzball. a BLACK fuzzball to make matters worse. wherever i move must be temperate. 

i would also want to be able to speak the language so that i could meet new friends, so that narrows things down to USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, England and Italy. well Ireland is def. out because my mom would never move with me! she plans to study abroad in Italy so she must really like it. i think my answer would ultimately be somewhere on the amalfi coast of italy, positano, perhaps.

-->BUT WHERE WOULD YOU ALL RETIRE TO?!? (let me know!!)

...with an oh-so-smooth segue, I would like to bring to your attention all of the INTERNATIONAL visitors i have gotten on my blog! i think the most interesting countries are: thailand, romania, kazakhstan, sweden, indonesia and portugal. of course, you seasoned bloggers probably have a more diverse crowd, but i'm just a beginner. 

anyway, here's a map that shows the locations of a few of my visitors. my goal is to get 5 VISITORS FROM ITALY, then i will throw a big blog bash! so get all your italian friends to come and comment!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Someplace cool for me. English speaking, cool....Ireland!

or Maine, then I could skip the passport.