1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars.
3. Played in a band. (Rockband for Wii??)
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity.
7. Been to Disneyland/Disney World.
8. Climbed a mountain.
9. Held a praying mantis. (More like freaked out while holding a praying mantis.)
10. Sang a solo.
12. Visited Paris. (Summer 2010)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea.
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (Does statics count? I never go to class..)
15. Adopted a child. (A DOG!! - he pretty much is my child)
16. Had food poisoning.
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty.
18. Grown your own vegetables. (Basil & peppers)
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. (Summer 2010)
20. Slept in an overnight train.
21. Had a pillow fight.
23. Taken a sick day when you are not ill. (All the time, see #14)
24. Built a snow fort.
25. Held a lamb (FLUFFY!!!)
26. Gone skinny dipping. (I always go skinny dipping, I don't have any clothes)
27. Ran a marathon. (No, but I walked 10 miles for the March of Dimes)
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice (Summer 2010).
29. Seen a total eclipse.
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset.
31. Hit a home run (Does my 88 on Differential Equations count?)
32. Been on a cruise. (Yes, it caught on fire. Happy memories)
33. Seen Niagra Falls in person.
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (Wish we were ITALIAN)(my ancestors were South Carolinans)
35. Seen Amish country.
36. Taught yourself a new language. (And I ordered a bottle of wine in Italy..)
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied. (Sunglass Hut's paychecks don' really cut it..)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person (and climbed it, too)
39. Gone rock climbing. (yay for Mainland's PE)
40. Seen Michaelangelo's David (and took a picture, ILLEGAL, GASP!!)
41. Sung karaoke.
42. Seen Old Faithful erupt.
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant.
44. Visited Africa.
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight.
46. Been transported in an ambulance.
47. Had your portrait painted.
48. Gone deep sea fishing.
49. Seen Sistine Chapel in person.
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris (what's with all the France questions!?!)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling.
52. Kissed in the rain. (I always kiss my mom - even if its raining.)
53. Played in the mud.
54. Been to a drive-in theatre.
55. Been in a movie.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China.
57. Started a business.
58. Taken martial arts class. (Self defense? ..don't mess with me)
59. Visited Russia.
60. Served at a soup kitchen.
61. Sold girl scout cookies.
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason. (Hmm..there's always a reason. But i LOVE flowers!)
64. Donated blood. (I think we know how that would turn out...EEK!)
65. Gone sky diving.
66. Visited a Nazi concentration camp.
67. Bounced a check. (I'm pretty sure I have written 4 checks in my life.)
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a childhood toy (and sleep with it every night) (i'm still a child.)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial (and the bridge, lol)
71. Eaten caviar. (Yes, I'm quite fancy.)
72. Pieced a quilt.
73. Stood in Times Square.
74. Toured the Everglades.
75. Been fired from a job. (Yes, but she was CRAZY, then it shut down..karma)
76. Seen the changing of the guards in London. (Summer 2010?)
77. Broken a bone.
78. Been on a motorcyle. (Scooter?)
79. Seen Grand Canyon in person.
80. Published a book. (I'm a professor remember? Publish or perish..)
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car. (Well I didn't BUY it, but i drive it..)
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. (Does The Current count?!? LOL, what a joke)
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. (Yummy frog!!)
88. Had the chickenpox.
89. Saved someone's life (academically, YES!)
90. Sat on a jury. (that reminds me of this one Curb Your Enthusiasm..)
91. Met someone famous.
92. Joined a bookclub.
93. Lost a loved one.
94. Had a baby.
95. Seen the Alamo in person. (Seriously? The rental car place!? ...i know , i know, TRUST ME, im joking)
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake.
97. Been involved in a lawsuit.
98. Owned a cell phone.
99. Been stung by a bee.
100. Read an entire book in one day. (Piece of cake..)